Brielle Burgess, a student at Pittsford Sutherland High School, is a wonderful example of a young person who is very much involved with both school and community activities. She is Vice President of her school’s Diversity Club and is in charge of its communication and outreach. Brielle has also worked on three other important student programs: Roc2Change Summit, ROCkidsCONNECT and the City of Rochester’s BizKids. She received the Pittsford Pride Award, which recognized her “connections and positive influence within Sutherland High School and our greater community”. Congratulations, Brielle Burgess, on being our Future Member of the Month!
Funding to support the FSW "Member of the Month" program is provided by the Federation's Retiree Council, Modica Law Firm and Edge Advertising Group.
If you would like to nominate a FSW Member who has done exceptional professional, volunteer, or other community service, please fill out this nomination form.
Prior Members of the Month
- October 2019 - LISA RIZZARI
- September 2019 - CHYNNA SHARP
- July 2019 - MICHELLE STARON
- June 2019 - CORYNDA CLARK-ALBANO
- May 2019 - VELVERLY CALDWELL
- April 2019 - CYNTHIA FORD
- March 2019 - TERRY LINDEN
- February 2019 - TAMRA MARSH
- January 2019 - MICHELLE ALAIMO
- December 2018 - TRISHA KALPIN & LISA DEEUTSCH
- November 2018 -CHRISTINA CHRISTMAN
- October 2018 - LAKEISHA POOLE
- April 2018 - RENAJA MCDONALD
- February 2018 - HEIDI YANDRICHA