The Federation of Social Workers Member of the Month for April is Leslie Mazzo! She is a senior examiner in Care Management and has worked at MCDHS for 15 years. Leslie has generously been creating and providing face masks to her co-workers during this pandemic. Outside of work, this "lacrosse Mom", also volunteers with the Boy Scouts and has assisted with make-up and costumes at childrens' school plays. Leslie Mazzo's kindness, thoughtfulness and efforts to help others, make her a very deserving FSW Member of the Month! Thank you, Leslie!
Funding to support the FSW "Member of the Month" program is provided by the Federation's Retiree Council, Modica Law Firm and Edge Advertising Group.
If you would like to nominate a FSW Member who has done exceptional professional, volunteer, or other community service, please fill out this nomination form.
Prior Members of the Month
- March 2020 - JULIE OLDFIELD
- February 2020 - BOB WAY
- November 2019 - BRIELLE BURGESS
- October 2019 - LISA RIZZARI
- September 2019 - CHYNNA SHARP
- July 2019 - MICHELLE STARON
- June 2019 - CORYNDA CLARK-ALBANO
- May 2019 - VELVERLY CALDWELL
- April 2019 - CYNTHIA FORD
- March 2019 - TERRY LINDEN
- February 2019 - TAMRA MARSH
- January 2019 - MICHELLE ALAIMO
- December 2018 - TRISHA KALPIN & LISA DEEUTSCH
- November 2018 -CHRISTINA CHRISTMAN
- October 2018 - LAKEISHA POOLE
- April 2018 - RENAJA MCDONALD
- February 2018 - HEIDI YANDRICHA