Congratulations to our Federation Member of the Month for June, Peg Capuano! Peg works in Care Management and has been with MCDHS for more that 31 years. She will be retiring at the end of July. Peg has held a variety of positions with our union including President, Vice-President, Grievance Co-chair and Steward.
Peg Capuano has made tremendous contributions of service to charities and fundraising events during her career. She led FSW in organizing our Habitat For Humanity project, has volunteered at the FSW charity golf tournament every year it has been held, worked on the annual Human Services luncheon event, and has volunteered at numerous fundraising activities for both Alyssa’s Angels and Christopher’s Challenge. Peg Capuano is very deserving of this honor and we hope that you will join us in offering her sincere congratulations!
Funding to support the FSW "Member of the Month" program is provided by the Federation's Retiree Council, Modica Law Firm and Edge Advertising Group.
If you would like to nominate a FSW Member who has done exceptional professional, volunteer, or other community service, please fill out this nomination form.
Prior Members of the Month
- May 2020 - LATOYA MARTIN
- April 2020 - LESLIE MAZZO
- March 2020 - JULIE OLDFIELD
- February 2020 - BOB WAY
- November 2019 - BRIELLE BURGESS
- October 2019 - LISA RIZZARI
- September 2019 - CHYNNA SHARP
- July 2019 - MICHELLE STARON
- June 2019 - CORYNDA CLARK-ALBANO
- May 2019 - VELVERLY CALDWELL
- April 2019 - CYNTHIA FORD
- March 2019 - TERRY LINDEN
- February 2019 - TAMRA MARSH
- January 2019 - MICHELLE ALAIMO
- December 2018 - TRISHA KALPIN & LISA DEEUTSCH
- November 2018 -CHRISTINA CHRISTMAN
- October 2018 - LAKEISHA POOLE
- April 2018 - RENAJA MCDONALD
- February 2018 - HEIDI YANDRICHA