Brittany Everett has worked at the Monroe County Department of Human Services for eleven years. She is currently an Examiner on the SNAP team, and previously worked in Medicaid. Her career in human service also includes having worked at the Villa of Hope, so she has spent her work life helping people in need in a variety of ways. Brittany is exceptional in the effort that she puts forth into helping not only her clients, but her co-workers as well. She is willing take on tasks in any area that is needed, and she gets things done! Her contributions to improving the quality of life for many in our community are very much appreciated.
Please congratulate Brittany Everett on being honored as our Member of the Month!
Funding to support the FSW "Member of the Month" program is provided by the Federation's Retiree Council, Modica Law Firm and Edge Advertising Group.
If you would like to nominate a FSW Member who has done exceptional professional, volunteer, or other community service, please fill out this nomination form.
Prior Members of the Month
- November 2020 - VIRGINIA "GINNY” BAGGS
- October 2020 - OMAR RIVERA
- September 2020 - LATONYA WILCOX
- August 2020 - LAWANDA SHIPMAN
- July 2020 - RAHSAAN PRYOR
- June 2020 - MARGARET (PEG) CAPUANO
- May 2020 - LATOYA MARTIN
- April 2020 - LESLIE MAZZO
- March 2020 - JULIE OLDFIELD
- February 2020 - BOB WAY
- November 2019 - BRIELLE BURGESS
- October 2019 - LISA RIZZARI
- September 2019 - CHYNNA SHARP
- July 2019 - MICHELLE STARON
- June 2019 - CORYNDA CLARK-ALBANO
- May 2019 - VELVERLY CALDWELL
- April 2019 - CYNTHIA FORD
- March 2019 - TERRY LINDEN
- February 2019 - TAMRA MARSH
- January 2019 - MICHELLE ALAIMO
- December 2018 - TRISHA KALPIN & LISA DEEUTSCH
- November 2018 -CHRISTINA CHRISTMAN
- October 2018 - LAKEISHA POOLE
- April 2018 - RENAJA MCDONALD
- February 2018 - HEIDI YANDRICHA