Kim Majors is an Examiner in Self-Sufficiency currently, and she has worked for Monroe County for 28 years. She is respected by her co-workers for her commitment to helping clients and for being a team player.
Kim Majors has been organizing events honoring the security staff at Westfall. This is the the message she sent to staff, “We will be thanking our guards for all they do for us. Every day. All day. There will be an opportunity to write a message to them and post it on the 1st floor. Bring them something, or just be nicer to them that day. They don’t get enough recognition, especially during this pandemic, for all they do. Let’s change that."
We believe that Kimberly Major’s selflessness and compassion for others makes her very deserving of this recognition. Congratulations, Kim!
Funding to support the FSW "Member of the Month" program is provided by the Federation's Retiree Council, Modica Law Firm and Edge Advertising Group.
If you would like to nominate a FSW Member who has done exceptional professional, volunteer, or other community service, please fill out this nomination form.
Prior Members of the Month
- March 2021 - Mary Burkovich
- February 2021 - STEVEN STANWIX
- January 2021 - BRITTANY EVERETT
- November 2020 - VIRGINIA "GINNY” BAGGS
- October 2020 - OMAR RIVERA
- September 2020 - LATONYA WILCOX
- August 2020 - LAWANDA SHIPMAN
- July 2020 - RAHSAAN PRYOR
- June 2020 - MARGARET (PEG) CAPUANO
- May 2020 - LATOYA MARTIN
- April 2020 - LESLIE MAZZO
- March 2020 - JULIE OLDFIELD
- February 2020 - BOB WAY
- November 2019 - BRIELLE BURGESS
- October 2019 - LISA RIZZARI
- September 2019 - CHYNNA SHARP
- July 2019 - MICHELLE STARON
- June 2019 - CORYNDA CLARK-ALBANO
- May 2019 - VELVERLY CALDWELL
- April 2019 - CYNTHIA FORD
- March 2019 - TERRY LINDEN
- February 2019 - TAMRA MARSH
- January 2019 - MICHELLE ALAIMO
- December 2018 - TRISHA KALPIN & LISA DEEUTSCH
- November 2018 -CHRISTINA CHRISTMAN
- October 2018 - LAKEISHA POOLE
- April 2018 - RENAJA MCDONALD
- February 2018 - HEIDI YANDRICHA