Chynna Sharp is an 18 year-old student at Nazareth College. She has dedicated her time to volunteer in her community throughout her high school career. She has volunteered in Guest Services at Unity Hospital, shadowed physical therapists, served meals at soup kitchens, participated in the Town of Greece Community and Senior Center's children events as well as in her church's children ministry and community wide church events. Chynna has had the opportunity to make a difference in her community and reach so many kinds of people.
Chynna has also participated in volunteer opportunities through her affiliation with the Greece Athena High School Freshman Mentoring Program & National Honor Society, University of Rochester's Girls Mentoring group, Sisters Together Achieving Results (STAR) program, Girl Scouts of Western New York and Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Delta GEMS.
Chynna Sharp has made a significant contribution to her community through her time, actions, talents and dedication. She has exemplified the virtue of good citizenship.
Funding to support the FSW "Member of the Month" program is provided by the Federation's Retiree Council, Modica Law Firm and Edge Advertising Group.
If you would like to nominate a FSW Member who has done exceptional professional, volunteer, or other community service, please fill out this nomination form.
Prior Members of the Month
- August 2019 - BRENDA MYERS
- July 2019 - MICHELLE STARON
- June 2019 - CORYNDA CLARK-ALBANO
- May 2019 - VELVERLY CALDWELL
- April 2019 - CYNTHIA FORD
- March 2019 - TERRY LINDEN
- February 2019 - TAMRA MARSH
- January 2019 - MICHELLE ALAIMO
- December 2018 - TRISHA KALPIN & LISA DEEUTSCH
- November 2018 -CHRISTINA CHRISTMAN
- October 2018 - LAKEISHA POOLE
- April 2018 - RENAJA MCDONALD
- February 2018 - HEIDI YANDRICHA