We are proud to announce that Michelle “Bubbie” Staron, who supervises Central Document Management at St. Paul Street, is our July “Member of the Month”. Michelle co-founded the ROC Veg Fest, which she still helps organize each year. She is on the Monroe County Wellness Committee, helping to plan the Well Fest and other healthy initiatives. Michelle organizes Red Cross Blood Drives for the County as well. She is Vice President of AAROC, Animal Rights Rochester. Michelle also works with Caring for Cats, Farm Sanctuary, and Rochester Lifestyle Medicine (teaching people to prepare plant based health meals). Thank you for all you do for the community, Michelle!
Funding to support the FSW "Member of the Month" program is provided by the Federation's Retiree Council, Modica Law Firm and Edge Advertising Group.
If you would like to nominate a FSW Member who has done exceptional professional, volunteer, or other community service, please fill out this nomination form.
Prior Members of the Month
- June 2019 - CORYNDA CLARK-ALBANO
- May 2019 - VELVERLY CALDWELL
- April 2019 - CYNTHIA FORD
- March 2019 - TERRY LINDEN
- February 2019 - TAMRA MARSH
- January 2019 - MICHELLE ALAIMO
- December 2018 - TRISHA KALPIN & LISA DEEUTSCH
- November 2018 -CHRISTINA CHRISTMAN
- October 2018 - LAKEISHA POOLE
- April 2018 - RENAJA MCDONALD
- February 2018 - HEIDI YANDRICHA